urlview & konqueror

I'm trying to configure urlview to open websites in konqueror, which
works fine. But, I want the new sites to be opened in a new tab, which
I can't seem to figure out. I've tried marking the setting in
Konqueror to open externally called URLs in a new tab, but it doesn't
make a difference. I couldn't find an option to pass to the konqueror
command to make it just use a new tab, either.

I tried using kfmclient, but that didn't do anything at all (at least
when I used the konqueror command I got the site in a new window). I
know there's a newTab option for kfmclient, but again, nothing
happened.

I'm using Konqueror 3.5.2 on KDE 3.5.2 on Kubuntu Dapper.

If anyone could point me in the right direction, I'd really appreciate
it. I haven't been able to find the answer on Google.

Thanks,
Benjie