Re: Mailbox cycling

Hello,

On Tue, Oct 03, 2006 at 04:32:20PM +1000, Cameron McCormack wrote:
> I remember years ago mutt (for me) used to, after pressing 'c' to change
> mailboxes, cycle through the mailboxes with new mail with each press of
> space.  mutt doesn't do this for me any more.  Instead, pressing space
> will only show the first mailbox with new mail; it won't cycle.  Is there any
> problem with this feature when using maildirs?

it is unlikely, that you have the same problem...

I have this problem while using hdparam (via laptop-mode-tools) to turn
off my harddisc while not using it.  Then mutt toggle between two
mbox-mailboxes (with key "c").  A work around here is to do manually
"touch <mailboxname>".  After this mutt know there is no new mail in
<mailboxname> and offer next mailbox with new mail.

Greetings
Sebastian Waschik