Re: order of mailboxes in browser?

On Sun, Sep 17, 2006 at 09:36:25AM -0400, Bob Self wrote:
> I have 28 subdirectories in my main mail subdirectory. I'd like to get the
> high traffic maildirs to be at the top of the list so I don't have to scroll
> all of the way to the bottom where most of the busy lists seem to be (vim,
> ubuntu).  Is there a way to force the order of these directories other than
> alphabetically?

Not that I'm aware of.

Using the `subscribe' command (in you .muttrc) you can change the order
directories are looked for new messages. Then, when you type `c' to jump to the
next directory containing unred messages, you'll jump to the next in this list.

Not quite sure if someone will understand me though.

--
Benoit Myard <mb@xxxxxxxxx> [0x3EEC1AEC] :wq!