Re: Sidebar 1.5.12 patch

[Sat, 02/09/06 at 23:32 +0530] Anand Nene wrote:
> I am using mutt 1.5.12 + sidebar patch 08/04.  I have noticed
> there is a slight delay in the response for user input. Moving
> around messages, changing mailboxes all happen after a slight
> delay with a small burst in the cpu usage.
>
> This delay however seems to go away when I open all but one
> mailboxes which have new mail and mark them as read.

How do you guys check for new mails in different mailboxes?
I mean do you get a visual clue?

The strange thing now is that the sidebar is no longer taking
any delay anymore, but is also not showing the new maild arrived
in the sidebar.

The other way I know is using c? and tab, but this as well is
not showing N for any of the mailboxes, even though there is
new mail it.

Anand

--
"Ralf misses his braking point and goes across the green tarmac there.
That used to be all gravel. They make it too easy for these drivers