Re: Per-address signatures

* On Fri, Sep 01, 2006 mal content (artifact.one@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx) muttered:
> Is it possible to set a specific signature for each address? Like,
> if I'm sending from my company address, I'd rather they got my
> company signature as opposed to my 'home' signature

Sure. You could use folder-hooks, send-hooks, macros, etc.
For example:
macro index f5 '<enter-command>source muttrc-home<enter>'
macro index f6 '<enter-command>source muttrc-work<enter>'

Where each rc file would set $from, $signature, and what-not.

Check out the mutt wiki (wiki.mutt.org) for more.

HTH,

Michael
--
This code passes Torvalds test grades 0, 1 and 2 (it looks ok, it
compiles and it booted).

                -- Alan Cox

PGP-Key-ID: 0xDC1A44DD
Jabber:     init[0]@amessage.de