Re: Fetch headers

I have these set now for imap and I never need to refresh my mailbox.

set imap_keepalive=60
set mail_check=10
set timeout=15

-Jason

On Thu, Aug 03, 2006 at 06:19:18PM +0200, René Clerc thus spake:
* Asif Iqbal <vadud3@xxxxxxxxx> [03-08-2006 18:14]:

How do I fetch headers from IMAP server while running mutt?

How about setting $timeout?

Currently I exit mutt and restart if I like to force fetch headers
sooner than the usual autofetch that happends by mutt.

That shouldn't be the way to go ;)

Just running the <sync-mailbox> does not seem to fetch all headers.

Nope..

I bind x to <sync-mailbox> btw.

That isn't supposed to matter much.. ;)

--
René Clerc                      - (rene@xxxxxxxx) - PGP: 0x9ACE0AC7

CAT, n.  A soft, indestructible automaton provided by nature to be
kicked when things go wrong in the domestic circle.
-Ambrose Bierce, "The Devil's Dictionary"

--
148D 5CC5 2A04 852D 53DC  727F 386F 9068 B3A2 9D47