Mailcap question

Hi everyone,

I'd like to know wheter is possible or not when seeing an attached file, put
it in background and keep normally seeing the other msgs.

For example:

I got this in my mailcap refering to mp3 files:

audio/mpeg; mpg321 -d esd '%s' > /dev/null & sleep 5; description="MP3 Audio
File"

The desired behavior is when opening an attached mp3 file in a msg, it
will call the desired application, start to play the file and free
the prompt, so that i could go see other messages, or even see another
attached files. And of course, the same going with pictures (opening
display - or whatever is my favorite picture viewer - and being
possible to keep the file open while seeing other messages) and other
types of files...

I've already seen a couple of sources (mutt wiki and freenode's #Mutt
included), but I got no help. Thanks in advance for your help.

Atenciosamente,

Leonardo Caldas

--
Leonardo Caldas            | You can only be young once. But you can
ICQ #801133                | always be immature.