Re: Do you auto fetch GPG keys?

On Fri, Jun 16, 2006 at 10:18:05AM -0400, Kyle Wheeler wrote:
> Here's a test: this message is signed (and the signature is valid).
> When you read this message, if you try to verify the signature, it
> should say something like:
>
>     Good signature from "Kyle Wheeler"
>
> and then it would list the identities I have stored in my pgp key.
>
> ~Kyle

Kyle,

I've been following this thread and added the settings you outlined in
an earlier message and I've also configured gpg to automatically
keyfetch. However, the only signature that verifies is yours. Others
give me this message:

[-- PGP output follows (current time: Fri 16 Jun 2006 03:02:20 PM EDT)--]
usage: gpg [options] --encrypt [filename]
[-- End of PGP output --]

Is anyone else seeing this?

--
:: Jeff Macdonald | Principal Engineer, Messaging Technologies
:: e-Dialog | jmacdonald@xxxxxxxxxxxx