Coloring message in index for SPAM

I am current using mutt to color messages in my index that have been
detected by multiple different spam applications.  I am in the
'training' phase of some of these spam applications so I am not ready to
ignore the messages they've marked as spam.  I currently have this in my
.muttrc to make SPAM red.
color index brightred default '~h "X-Spam-Status:.*score=(4|5)."'
However, the problem is that a lot of the SPAM is getting ratings well
above 5.  How can I tell this statement to flag messages that are, for
example, 4> but <10?

--
Dave Waxman
dave@xxxxxxxxxx

"The time to relax is when you don't have time for it." - Sydney J. Harris