Macro -> procmail recipe

I find myself ignoring the same threads in mailings lists constantly.
While I can of course use the ultimate in subject filtering devices; the
human brain, I'd prefer something that lets my low capacity system have
some relief and does the work for me.  What I've been doing is adding
the specific subject lines to procmail recipes to ignore the threads,
which works very well.  But when you've got good enough you have to of
course as a unix user make it better.  I want to make a macro that from
the index and pager (yes I know two macros) can take the subject of the
message and add it to a procmail recipe.

I am sure it's going to take a bit of a shell script to work with the
macro and the procmail file.  Now, I know this much and I've an idea ...
why am I coming to the list?  Quite simple.  I am a salesman by nature
and trade, I can think of great ideas and sell them; but I couldn't
implement if my life depended on it.

--
Dave Waxman
dave@xxxxxxxxxx

"The time to relax is when you don't have time for it." - Sydney J. Harris