how to make google groups more readable/

Hi mutters,

I am subscribing to some google groups but I found that the mail digests does
not support threading and it is a pain to follow the topic that I am
interested in.

How to configure mutt to make those google digests be sorted in threads? or
perhaps I have to choose another tool to handle it?

Here is a link on how the groups look like:

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.politics

--
regards
phyrster

During the voyage of life, remember to keep an eye out for a fair wind; batten
down during a storm; hail all passing ships; and fly your colors proudly.