Re: Poll: personal convenience vs. global improvement of docs

On Wed, 24 May 2006, Derek Martin wrote:

---Major snippage of very good stuff---

I, for one, totally agree with everything you said. When I first finished reading it (yes, I read it more than once), I could have sworn that it was written around the end of January of last year and posted to mutt-dev. So I went back
and read 2 long threads from that time

http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=mutt-dev&m=110704103103197&w=2
http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=mutt-dev&m=110699429610081&w=2

So what's happened besides bug fixes since then? Not much.
Is there a roadmap? Not that I'm aware of.
Was anything leading toward the future even seriously discussed until a few weeks ago when Rocco appeared, probably
realizing that muttng wasn't going anywhere. No

As you stated, other mail clients are making good, steady strides. Mutt is STAGNANT. And will probably remain so as
long as tlr doesn't start actively pushing for 2.0.

festus
--
It is not unusual for those at the wrong end of the club to have a
clearer picture of reality than those who wield it.