Re: Viewing un-interpreted message source in pager?

Kyle Wheeler wrote:
> On Thursday, May 18 at 03:12 PM, quoth Chris De Young:
> >Is there an easy way to see the raw message source, without any
> >interpretation being done at all, in the pager?  Something like what
> >one would see with 'cat <mbox-file>'?  I'm looking for something
> >comparable to Thunderbird's "View message source" functionality.
>
> Probably the simplest way would be to unset pipe_decode, and then pipe
> the message to a simple pager, like "less".

According to the docs pipe_decode is unset by default.  Whenever
anyone has set pipe_decode that I have see it breaks spam handling.
So probably no one should need to worry about pipe_decode.  Hopefully.

My favorite way of doing looking at the raw message source is to pipe
it to less.

  | less

But if I just want to look at the headers then I usually juse use 'h'.

  |     pipe-message           pipe message/attachment to a shell command

  h     display-toggle-weed    display message and toggle header weeding

Bob