Re: total mails in a mailbox & bytes in human readable format

Hi,

* atstake atstake [06-05-19 18:59:47 +1000] wrote:

Is it possible to have the bytes in human-readable format? Something
like "ls -h". Also, I'd like to add a column which will show me the
total number of mails in a mailbox.

It would be pretty easy to add the "pretty size" (i.e. it's not possible right now). Counting mails is not possible, too. You likely will find lots of discussions about this in the archives.

Also, I have a key-binding to 's' to encrypt mails. When I encrypt
mails it says -

"WARNING!  You are about to overwrite /tmp/mutt-box_name-503-93845-0,
continue? ([no]/yes):"

How can I have a default [yes]?

There's no option for this. You'd have to change the source and recompile your own version (just patch recvattach.c)

  bye, Rocco
--
:wq!