Placing vim cursor between reply content and sig

I'm looking for a way to have mutt start up vim such that my cursor is
placed properly for a bottom-posted reply.

By default, mutt adds my sig to the end of my message, but it starts
vim with the cursor at the top, rather than where I would type my
reply. This is fine if I'm composing a new message, but it means I
have to cursor down if I'm replying to a thread.

By playing a bit with vim's options, I've been able to get my cursor
at the bottom of the email (and into my sig) and vim is started in
insert mode which is a nice start, but not exactly what I want.

Here's what I have in my .muttrc so far:

set editor="vim + -c startinsert"

Does anyone else have a setup that works like what I've described?

Thanks.

-Andy