Re: How to unsubscribe

On Thu, Apr 20, 2006 at 11:59:49AM +0100, Steve Kennedy wrote:
> On Thu, Apr 20, 2006 at 06:51:20AM -0400, Jason Jablon wrote:
>
> > Hello All,
> >     How do I unsubscribe from this list? I no longer have the original
> > email from when I signed up.
>
> Read the headers ...

Or, more obviously, simply check the website:
  <http://mutt.org/mail-lists.html>
 ... oh, but there is no unsubscribe info there. Hmmm, that's odd.

Well, the page does inform us that list is powered by majordomo so
googling "majordomo unsubscribe" should be idiot-proof enough.

Should, but isn't.

The last time this list got an unsubscribe question, I tried emailing
the site copyright holder and last updater, Jeremy Blosser, at
<jblosser@xxxxxxxxxx> about adding some unsubscription info to the
page, but got no reply.

Is anyone else out there with the neccessary access to the webserver
to add a bit of text to the page?

Martin

--
\u270C