Re: How to make mutt execute commands periodically

On (20:03 18/04/06), Farhan Ahmed <farhanahmed06@xxxxxxxxx> put forth the
proposition:
> Hi all,
>       I've been using Mutt for some months, although this is my first
> post to this list. I'd like to know is there someway to make mutt check
> my mail (using fetchmail) every 5 min. I presently use a cron job to do
> the same, but i'd like fetchmail to check for my mail only when mutt is
> active. The bind key for downloading mail is 'G'.
>       Also i want to know is there some way to make mail's in index
> collapse/uncollapse (i'm using thread mode) when i'm viewing mail in
> pager.

I use some keybinds for this:

bind    index   '.'     collapse-thread
bind    index   ','     collapse-all

They are both toggles.

Hope this helps.

--
It is generally agreed that "Hello" is an appropriate greeting because
if you entered a room and said "Goodbye," it could confuse a lot of