Re: Mutt + html

Jonas Geiregat wrote:
> I often get mails from (MSN) friends , it contains stuff that are at my
> interest but often it contains a lot of HTML markup. Is there a way for
> mutt to handle these tags ?

The mutt faq has some info on this:

http://wiki.mutt.org/?MuttFaq/Attachment

There are also plenty of threads in the archives about how people deal
with html mail (everything from opening it in a GUI browser to
automatically /dev/null'ing it).

P.S. Sort your mutt mailbox on threads (type o t) and notice how your
message appears a reply to a totally unrelated message.  When sending
a new post and not a reply, it's best to not reply and just change the
subject.

When you make a mistake, make amends immediately.  It's easier to eat
crow while it's still warm.