Re: Directory / folder help please

On Sunday, April  2 at 12:49 AM, quoth Keld Jørn Simonsen:
Here it is said that the Reply-To: header is meant to be where the author suggests that replies be sent. Author means the one that wrote the text, that is, the original sender. So RFC 2822 itself clearly says who is the one to set this header. Mailing list software should not interfere with the author's setting of a Reply-To: header, by overwriting it or some such.

I’ll let you debate that one with the GNU Mailman developers. And the Majordomo developers.

But I’m not arguing that mailing lists *should* do that, I’m merely saying that they *do* do that.

~Kyle
--
Man cannot live by bread alone. He must have peanut butter.
                                                          -- Bill Cosby