Re: your mail

* On 2006.03.15, in <20060315123532.GD21060@xxxxxxxxxxxx>,
*       "Sander Smeenk" <ssm+mutt@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> May I ask why? 'cos your own messages also have an F as flags, at least,
> if you use that, but who doesn't ;)

Generally what I want to know from that field is not so much who sent
the mail as whom I'm communicating with.  (If I'm involved in the
conversation, I alreday know that from the subject, the thread, or
the label.  So I want to know who else is in the conversation.)  The
"To" just distinguishes messages which are showing me the sender from
messages which are showing me the recipient, so it's exactly what I
want.

I don't use the F flag thing, but I do color messages from myself
differently.  The net effect gives me more information faster.

--
 -D.    dgc@xxxxxxxxxxxx        NSIT    University of Chicago