Re: Default image size option

On Sun, Mar 12, 2006 at 10:38:12PM +1300, Daryl wrote:
> Greetings all,
>               Just curious to see if mutt has or can be configured to
> have a default image attachment size.

Mutt is an e-mail client, not an image manipulation program.

You could probably bind a key to run a script which will ask you for
the file you want to attach, and resize the image within the script,
and then attach the resulting file, though I can't give you an example
of how to do this off the top of my head (since I don't use macros).
If you have ImageMagic installed on your system, see the man page for
convert(1) for a way to scale the image on the command line (as
opposed to using GIMP).

-=-=-=-=-