Re: mailboxes

On Wed, Feb 15, 2006 at 02:08:32PM +0800, scwang@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
> Because I have many mailboxes in .maildir that I want
> them to be specified by mailboxes directive, it's tedious
> to do it as above. Does mailboxes directive support some
> something like regular expression? For example, I wish I
> can specify that all mailboxes starting from 'ml' are
> mailboxes as following:

> mailboxes =ml*

> Unfortunately, it seems mailboxes directive doesn't support
> this specification currently. Is there another alternative
> for this?

I use imap_check_subscribed. From the manual:
******
When set, mutt will fetch the set of subscribed folders from your server
on connection, and add them to the set of mailboxes it polls for new
mail.

******
So all you have to do is to subscribe to the mailboxes you want to add.
Works great together with imap_list_subscribed.

Frank
--
gpg:    FBB8E53A
jabber: hart@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx