Re: how to forward a complete mail

* Derek Martin <invalid@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
> If you are using the default key bindings, press
> 'v' to view the attachments, then tag all of the
> attachments.  After that, hit ';' to start a
> "tagged" action, and then hit 'f' to forward all
> of the tagged message parts.

Brilliant! That answers my question in a previous
thread (i.e. "keeping attachments as attachments,
body as body").

On a message with a binary attachment, in the
attachment view I tag the message body and the
attachment. The I hit ;f to tag-forward. When
asked 'Forward as attachment?' I say no and I my
editor pops up containing the message body. When
I'm done editing, the binary attachment is already
attached and I can just press 'y' to send.

My mime/forward settings:

set forward_decode=yes
set forward_quote=no
set mime_forward=ask-no