how to debug (and fix) mutt?

Hi

I installed a lot of long due updates on my debian/testing box which included upgrading mutt from 1.5.11-5 to 1.5.11+cvs20060126-1.

Unfortunately after this upgrade I frequently get segmentation faults whil using mutt. Sending mail is impossible, either starting a new message: seg fault after I press 'm' or replying to a message: seg fault after I press 'y' to send the message.

Today I had another seg fault when I tried to open the folder containing messages from this list.

Is there a way to get more logging to see what is going wrong?

So far I only know that there are several temporary files left in /tmp containing messages I was reading or composing when mutt segfaulted.

Thanks in advance

Bram