Re: mailboxes

Hi

El 15/Feb/06 - 17:20, Troy Piggins dijo:
> * scwang@xxxxxxxxx <scwang@xxxxxxxxx> :
> > I specify mailboxes as following:
> >
> > set folder = ~/.maildir
> > mailboxes =lcs
> > mailboxes =ml-fvwm
> > mailboxes =ml-fvwm-workers
> > mailboxes =ml-gentoo-kernel
> > mailboxes =ml-gentoo-laptop
> > mailboxes =ml-gentoo-user
> > mailboxes =ml-linux-x31
> > mailboxes =ml-mutt-user
> >
> > Because I have many mailboxes in .maildir that I want
> > them to be specified by mailboxes directive, it's tedious
> > to do it as above. Does mailboxes directive support some
> > something like regular expression? For example, I wish I
> > can specify that all mailboxes starting from 'ml' are
> > mailboxes as following:
> >
> > mailboxes =ml*
> >
> > Unfortunately, it seems mailboxes directive doesn't support
> > this specification currently. Is there another alternative
> > for this?
>
> Try:
>
> mailboxes `echo ml*`

Yep, this works with local folders but it would be very usefull to apply
this to, in example, a remote imap server with hundreds of public
folders. It's really annoying, as you can imagin ;-). Any other
solution for this?

Thx in advance.

Regards.

> --
> Troy Piggins
> Ubuntu 5.10  pkgs : kernel 2.6.12-9-386, postfix 2.2.4, procmail 3.22
> Compiled from src : slrn 0.9.8.1/rt (score_color patch), mutt 1.5.11i
>                       vim 6.4

Iván Forcada Atienza:
  correo: ivan@xxxxxxxxxxxx
"Software is like sex: it's better when it's free" (Linus Torvalds)