Re: can't modify subject from macro?

> macro index,pager Sy "<enter-command>set mime_fwd ; my_hdr To:
> abuse@xxxxxxxxx; my_hdr Subject: SPAM report;<enter><forward-message>"
>
> Is there another way of doing it?

   macro index,pager Sy "<enter-command>set
mime_fwd<enter><forward-message>abuse@xxxxxxxxx<enter><kill-line>SPAM
report<enter>"

or, more concisely, if somewhat more cryptic and less portable:

   macro index,pager Sy ":set mime_fwd\nfabuse@xxxxxxxxx\n^uSPAM report\n"

or a combination of the two.  Add some smart use of "set editor" and
<send-message> if you want to send the message immediately, maybe with a
default body.

I suppose you know well that 'Sy' binds the macro to 'capital S' quickly
followed by 'y'.  I'm only noting it because it's an unusual hotkey :-)

Toby

--
Signed/encrypted mail welcome.  GPG/PGP Key-Id: 0x15C5C2EA