macro for automating abuse mailings

Hello,

I'm trying to build a few macros to speed-up spam/scam report sending to
abuse@ addresses.

For example, I'd like to bind "<esc><esc>h" to the action of forwarding
the currently viewed message as mime attatchement, pre-fill the "To:"
field with "abuse@xxxxxxxxxxx" and pre-fill the "Subject:" with "spam
report".

Here is my lame attempt at such a macro:

        bind index,pager \e\ef forward-message
        macro index,pager \e\eh ":set editor='vim +:%s/\^To:/\\&\\
abuse\@hotmail.com/' mime_fwd\n\e\ef"

For some obscure quoting reason vim doesn't perform the substitution
(which works when tested from the shell).

Is there a better way of building that macro, maybe without involving
some editor pre-command?

Thanks,