recent header-cache changes?

Hi,

last weekend, I rebuilt mutt with the most recent sources from CVS. I kept my
previous .muttrc.

Since then the header cache seemts to be disabled. I tried purging the header
cache, but the problem persists. It's pretty annoying if you often switch
mailboxes with several thousands of postings...

Is anyone aware of changes in mutt over the past half year or so that could
cause this effect? Are there any new configuration variables that I should be
aware of?

Regards

Christoph

--
FH Worms - University of Applied Sciences
Fachbereich Informatik / Telekommunikation