Re: Automatic saving of specific attachments?

On Jan 28 15:08, Dave Waxman wrote:
> I'm interested in having mutt automatically save attachments such as
> .png, .jpg and .gif to ~/public_html/mail/$sender/$date/ and
> automatically set proper file permissions so I can view it from a web
> browser.  I don't read my mail on a local machine and get a lot of
> emails from family members with pictures of my nephew etc etc.  Any
> ideas on how to make this dream a reality?

I've found that using the following in my ~/.mailcap lets me do almost
what I want, but not autmatically, which is fine:
image/gif; cp %s /home/dave/public_html/mail | chmod 777 %s
image/png; cp %s /home/dave/public_html/mail | chmod 777 %s
image/jpg; cp %s /home/dave/public_html/mail | chmod 777 %s

I'm wondering if there is a way to save them into folders based on
$sender.$subject.$date/%s?

--
Dave Waxman
dave@xxxxxxxxxx

"Some Scientists claim that hydrogen, because it is so plentiful, is the basic
building block of the universe. I dispute that. I say there is more stupidity
than hydrogen, and that is the basic building block of the universe." - Frank
Zappa