Re: I don't want to send spam but can mutt do this?

On 12-12-2005, at 22h 35'23", phyrster wrote about "I don't want to send spam
but can mutt do this?"
> Hi mutters,
>
> This is my situation: I keep a list of all my colleagues email addresses.
> There are about 50 of them and every time I have to paste a long stretch of
> these addresses in    To:  box and this makes the mail headers ugly.
>
> My question is: is there a way that I send all of them the same message
> while make it appear it is an individual messages for them instead of a
> group dispatch?
>
> How to configure mutt to do this job.

for address in user1 user2 user3 ... user50; do
  cat message.txt | mutt -s message -a attachment.file ${address}@domain.com
done

or

for address in user1@xxxxxxxxxxxx user2@xxxxxxxxxxxx ...  user50@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
; do
  cat message.txt | mutt -s message -a attachment.file ${address}
done

Ionel