Re: Howto know number of messages in all mbox ?

On Thu, Nov 17, 2005 at 11:38:33PM +0100, Didier BRETIN wrote:

> Is there a way, with or without mutt, to know the number of new mails in all
> my mailboxes, mailbox by mailbox ? What I would like is to have for example:

There's a patch to display this information in the folder index with
Maildir style mailboxes (it's also easy to check with Maildirs by simply
checking the number of messages in folder/new/).

I'm not a Maildir user myself, but I've found the above patch useful
when I have used it.