Re: Use send_hook to set PGP clearsig/inline?

On Wednesday, November  9 at 11:38 PM, quoth Thomas Zehetbauer:
I use a mailinglist that adds advertising headers and footers to the messages thereby breaking PGP/MIME signed postings. I would therefore like to use an old style inline signature when posting to that list. Is this possible? How?

send-hook '~C broken@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx' 'set pgp_autoinline=yes'

~Kyle
--
The greatest dangers to liberty lurk in insidious encroachment by men of zeal, well-meaning but without understanding.
                                                            -- Brandeis