Re: text/html; mutt_bgrun mozilla.sh %s; test=InXTerm

On Friday, November  4 at 10:23 AM, quoth Chris Green:
I suppose I could detect the ssh environment variables but that is a
bit messy/indirect.

If that's what you're going for, I think it's about as direct as they come -- unfortunately, there's no BAUD envariable that I've ever heard of. You really only need to test for one:

   test "$SSH_CLIENT"

~Kyle
--
They think I'm crazy, and maybe I am. But maybe I'm a genius.
                                                          -- Mel Gibson