Re: Problems with iso-8859-1

What terminal are you using?

On Thursday, November  3 at 10:44 AM, quoth Doug Carter:
I'm running 1.5.10i on BASH on Mac OS X 10.4.  I'm U.S. based but
get a lot of email from folks in Europe.  When their headers
mention utf8 every thing displays fine but when their header
specifies:

I get incorrectly decoded things like:
Edgar\222s contact details are:

I also see <92> instead of (I presume) '.

I don't have character sets specified in .muttrc.  The only place
that I think I have anything specified is in BASH's .profile
where I have

  export LANG=en_US.UTF-8

The solution is probably obvious and well hashed but I'm still
wandering aimlessly...
--
Doug Carter
Mutt 1.5.10i, Mac OS X 10.4

~Kyle
--
The chief enemy of creativity is 'good taste.'
                                                       -- Pablo Picasso