Re: How to send messages via Mutt with no user intervention...?

On Tue, Oct 11, 2005 at 08:30:24AM -0700, Ubence Quevedo wrote:
> Is push a built in command of bash?  Or do I need to

If you checkout the manpage for muttrc(5), you will find that you can
specify keyboard commands to be "pushed" onto the mutt stack, as if you
would type them yourself.

My example is very bad. push in fact reads everything backwards onto
the stack and executes it the right way round..

read up on it and you will be able to automate mutt.

push yy<enter><enter>y

might get you going. map out the keys your press to send the email,
then put them backwards and source the command.

Can't say much more as I need to sleep. good luck!

  C.
--
 hail eris
 http://rubberduck.com/