Re: MS Windows smart quote characters

On Tuesday, October 11 at 08:20 AM, quoth Rudy Vener:
... are really screwing up my index when they show up in a subject.
Is there any way for mutt to filter them out?

No -- what you really want is for them to be properly displayed. Normally, they should be properly displayed. What terminal are you using, and what is your $charset?

You may be able to fix it by:
   set charset="us-ascii//TRANSLIT"

~Kyle
--
I have learned to be less confident in the conclusions of human reason, and give more credit to the honesty of contrary opinions.
                         -- Thomas Jefferson to Edward Livingston, 1824