Re: mutt / fetchmail mail size limit

Hello René,

> For the mutt part, you should be able to 'l'imit the view of a mailbox
> to mails that are larger than a certain amount (see the ~z pattern in
> section 4.2 of the manual).

Thanks, but makes no sense for me, since if the large mail are in the mutt
mailbox already, it should also be displayed everything.
The point is to save money and time by limiting the download of large mails.

But maybe I will work around this problem by creating a second mailbox where
I let large mails forward to by a rule at my mail provider and only download
that "large mail mailbox" if I have a broadband connection.
I think I can even leave a notificatoin about this forwarding in the normal
mailbox, so I see when there is new large mail by only downloading the small
mail mailbox.

daniel

--
Dipl.-Ing. Daniel Hertrich