Re: changing inline body from text/plain to text/html on the command line

* On 2005.09.25, in <20050925152836.GA31699@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
*       "Rudy Vener" <rudy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I want to be able to do:
>
> cat html_file | mutt  [options]  user@xxxxxxxxxxxx
>
> and have mutt send it correctly as inline text/html.
>
> This is simple to do in interactive mode, but so far I cannot find a way
> to do it from the command line.  Is it even possible?

No, it's not.  Mutt runs fully automatic when its input is stdin, and
there aren't command line options for such a level of detail.

You'd need to use interactive mode with "-e 'push ...'" to slip in
commands (or keystrokes) that do what you want and then exit.

--
 -D.    dgc@xxxxxxxxxxxx        NSIT    University of Chicago