Re: macro for mailman moderation?

On Tue, Sep 20, 2005 at 11:38:28AM -0500, David Champion wrote:
> * On 2005.09.20, in <20050920162437.GD13423@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
> *     "Will Yardley" <mutt-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> > Does anyone have a set of macros for mailman moderation? Not sure how
> > hard that would be - basically, you need to respond to the bottom
> > message/rfc822 attachment of a message without any changes (to reject)
> > or with an added header (to reply).

> I don't, but you can reply to a message/rfc822 attachment from the
> attachments menu.  So you can start with something like
>
> <view-attachments>
> <search>
> message/rfc822<enter>
> <enter-command>
> set editor=...<enter>
> <group-reply>
> etc

Right - that's what I do. The problem (w/ writing a macro) is that it's
the last messaage/rfc822 attachment - I think in most cases, it's the
second, so I guess I could search twice.

What I'm most confused about is how to do the editor thing. I tried "set

but then it saves the message as an attachment to a folder
sent-mailreply>. (my usual fcc folder is "sent-mail".

So thus far, I have something like this:

macro index M

Also, is there an easy way to reset my editor back without having to put
the same thing as the contents of "set editor"?