Re: Mutt messages

Quoting Hendrik Mangels (mangels@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx):
> Sander Smeenk (2005-09-13, 12:24):
> > Hmyeah. But i always have a set of folders which have new
> > mail, and my terminal is usually only 80 chars wide. :)
> c?

Shows my folders with an N beside it, but some folders are intentionally
left with new mail inside. Is it really that hard to understand what i
want? ;)

It's not a big problem at all, just would be a nice feature to see the
last couple of messages. Even if they include 'You are on the last
message.' or 'No new messages.'.