Re: introduction / first question and special characters

On Mon, Sep 05, 2005 at 07:07:51PM +0200, Daniel Hertrich wrote:

> If I start with mutt -y, I get the list of "mailboxes" defined in .muttrc. I
> then press enter to look into a mailbox.
> But how can I get back to that list of mailboxes from within mutt?

In fact, it is in the documentation:

/usr/share/doc/mutt/html/manual-3.html#ss3.12

"Pressing TAB in the directory browser will bring up a menu showing the
files specified by the mailboxes command, and indicate which contain
new messages."

You enter the directory browser by typing "c?".

I don't have a solution for your other problem.

--
PJR :-)