Re: limiting incoming message size?

 On Monday, August 15, 2005 at 12:36:19 AM -0400, Julie Sloan wrote:

> mutt -f pop://username@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/ is very handy! (though it
> doesn't do everything I want, which is download the smaller messages
> now and the larger ones later, when I have more time)

    While browsing POP3, tag those smaller messages with [t], then save
them to a local folder typing in index [;][s]=local-folder[Enter]. The
mails get downloaded and marked deleted. Quit to purge server, and later
do fetchmail: You download remaining large mails.

    The POP3 browsing is indeed handy: Nearly IMAP without IMAP.

> This all gives me more to study and learn and practice. :\

    That's the fun with Mutt. :-)

Bye!    Alain.
--
Mutt 1.5.10 is released.