any former elmo users out there?

Hi mutters in mud,

Has anyone heard of or used elmo?

I came across this screenshot and it looks nice.

http://elmo.|sourceforge.net/screenshots/elmo-main.png

It is so similar to mutt but encapsulates smtp/pop3 in it. If anyone has
experience with it, please share your experience or even a comparison.

Don't ever think I am a traitor ;) Just want to know a different client.

regards

bxuef

--
dhammapada says:

  He whose longing has been aroused for the indescribable, whose mind has
  been quickened by it, and whose thought is not attached to sensuality is
  truly called one who is bound upstream. 218