How to colorize subdirectories in Browser?

I have a long Browser list of mbox files plus subdirectories and would like to colorize either the mbox files or the subdirectories to avoid confusion.

The mbox files are all named "name" and the subdirectories are all named "name.sbd". This naming method comes from Thunderbird and I'd to leave it intact.

The problem is it's easy to browse but I frequently find myself entering a mbox instead of a subdirectory (or vice versa) due to the similiarity of names.

It would also suffice to simply highlight/color the string ".sbd" in the name.

The mutt manual says I can colorize filenames in the Index but says nothing about the Browser.

Larry

--
Larry Alkoff N2LA - Austin TX
Using Thunderbird on Slackware Linux