Mutt don't show new mails in defined mailboxes

Hello!

I try to search the solution in the mutt-users Archive for my problem
with no success. I red also mutt documentation to.

Formerly I get the messages in /var/mail/fetchmail and have the line
set spoolfile="/var/mail/fetchmail"
in my .muttrc.

In Mutt I saved the messages to the different mailboxes with "s". I have
now many mailboxes in the ~/Mail/ directory.

Now I use procmail to forward all mails to appropriate mailboxes and it
works properly.

My problem is that that I don't know in which mailbox I have a new
mail!

How to find now the new mails in so many mailboxes?
The "." key don't work for me.
If I use c?<TAB> I don't see any mailbox. Why?

--
Regards,
Paul