how to make mutt show tidy attachment names?

Hi mutters in mud,

How to render attachments like this into correct file names?

-------------
A     2 =?gb2312?B?1cW80r3nLnhscw==?=       [applica/octet-stre, base64, 27K]
A     3 =?gb2312?B?ufDB1i54bHM=?=           [applica/octet-stre, base64, 28K]
-------------

I know these are some Microsoft office files sent by the secretary but from
its name here I can't tell what is the file name extension thus not sure
which format to save them.

Besides, the file names are Chinese (as you can see gb2312 here), how to
make them show the characters instead of these unfriendly codes?

regards

bxuef

--
dhammapada says:

  He who by here and now abandoning craving, has gone forth a homeless
  wanderer, the search for pleasure extinguished - that is what I call a
  brahmin. 416