Re: how to mark_read old messages?

Quoting phyrster (phyrster@xxxxxxxxx):

> There are some messages that I don't want to read but marked by mutt as O
> (old). Is there a way to mark them as read instead of old?

I have this Mark-NewAndOld-As-Read macro which can be easily adapted for
this job:

macro index i "T~N\nT~O\n;WN;W*"

You can take out the first T~N\n so it only tags (O)ld messages.

Now I read all the messages from a list that seem interresting and then
i hit 'i' and they are all marked as read.

> Another question is: I don't want mutt prompt me New messages in mbox 'keep'
> and 'sent' because I have read them already. How to suppress the new mail
> prompt in these mboxes?

I don't know if this is possible. :)

Regards,
Sander.