Re: sendhook

Pete Johns <paj-mutt@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
| On Mon, 2005-07-25 at 15:28:35 +0200, mess-mate sent:
| >Hi,
| >is there a way ( or doc about sendhook) to set my from header when
| >replying to a mail addressed to foo@xxxx ?
| >Thanks in advance.
| >
| send-hook .                  'my_hdr From: My Name <my@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>'
| send-hook "~t ^foo@bar$"     'my_hdr From: My Name <my@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>'
|
| See 3.18  Change settings based upon message recipients in the
| manual.
|
| Hope this helps;

Well.. no :)
That kind of sendhook is for KNOW users to send.
But my sendhook must be based on the incoming FROM header.
Say, incoming message =
To: foo1@bar
From: foo2@bar2

So my sendhook must be based on foo2@bar2.
( if from=foo2@bar2; set my from header to messmate@xxxxxxx)

mess-mate
--
Many enraged psychiatrists are inciting a weary butcher.  The butcher is
weary and tired because he has cut meat and steak and lamb for hours and