Re: random 'quote'/signature of the day ?

On 7/22/05, phyrster <phyrster@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi Mutters in mud ;)
>
> I saw some people in this list using different 'quote' as their signature
> in new messages, particlarly Alain Bench.
>
> How do you do that? If I have a file of many quotations how to make mutt
> extract one and attach it as signature file or at the end of the messsage?
>

> regards,
>

> bxuef

There are several scripts already available to do this, personally I'd
make a quote fortune for mod fortune and then call it with a script.
It should be fairly easy to do (I use mod-forturne and a special 404
fortune in one of my websites for a random 404 Error message).

--
The only fallacy is the inaction on our part to stave off the worst of
horrors, the stripping of personal freedom.