Re: Pipe a whole mail box to a filter

I tried that command from command line (I assumed i wasnt supposed to do
it while using mutt), and all hell has broken loose. Specificaly, I now
have duplicates (30 or 40 duplicates) of each email.  There would have
been more, but i ctrl-c'd the command when I realised what was happening.
So, next question, is there a way to remove duplicate emails?

Thanks
James